Annual General Meeting 2019-2020
25th May 2021
The Old Bakery, 425 Zillmere Road, Zillmere QLD 4034
5:30pm – Light refreshments and food.
6:30pm – Meeting will commence.
- Chairperson’s Welcome and Report
- Past Minutes – Confirmation and Acceptance
- Presentation of Annual Report
- Financial Reports – Director
- Re-Appointment of Auditor – Director
- Notice of Motion to Alter/Update Constitution in line withACNC and Corporations Legislation requirements.
- Elections of Directors
- Presentation of Program/Service Reports
- Julie Nelson –Yadeni Tago – IFACC/FACC
- Dean Cotter, Travis Coyne – Yeaca Dhargo Family WellbeingProgram/Youth Justice Family Led Decision Making/Community Youth Response Diversionary/Numula/Bridges/Community Access
- Lone Pearce – Social Emotional Wellbeing – National SuicidePrevention Trial and Frontline Connector Training
- Blake Marshall – Skilling Queenslanders for Work
- General Business
- Meeting Close
Please RSVP by the 21st May 2021 for catering purposes.
Contact Tina or Letisha via phone or email at: (07) 3156 4800 or email@example.com