The lockdown ends at 6pm Tonight (Monday 11th January 2021), but some precautions will remain in Greater Brisbane for 10 days until 1am on Friday, 22 January 2021.
You must carry a mask at all times.
- Masks must be worn in indoor places including shopping centres and supermarkets, gyms, places of worship, libraries, public transport, and taxis and rideshare vehicles.
- Masks must be worn in workplaces if social distancing isn’t possible and it’s safe to do so.
- You don’t need to wear a mask in private vehicles, while outdoors at a safe distance from other people or if you’re doing strenuous exercise.
- Businesses and venues can have one person per 4m² indoors and one person per 2m² outdoors.
- Smaller venues up to 200m² can have one person per 2m² up to a maximum of 50.
- You must be seated to eat and drink, and no dancing is allowed except at weddings.
- Gatherings are restricted to 20 people in homes and public spaces.
- Weddings and funerals can have up to 100 people, and dancing is allowed at weddings without restrictions.
- Indoor concert venues and theatres can operate at 50% capacity or one person per four square metres, whichever is greater.
- Outdoor stadiums can operate at 50% capacity with COVID-safe plans.
- Restrictions on visits to hospitals, aged care, disability accommodation and prisons will remain.
For more information, please visit: QLD Health