SQW Certificate III in Community Services
Are you looking to enter a career in Community Services & passionate about making a difference?
Kurbingui is offering Certificate Ill in Community Services
12 Month Paid Traineeship (2x positions available commencing soon)
This Course Offers:
- On the job skill-based training across a range of programs.
- We offer a nationally recognised qualification while learning valuable skills at work under the guidance of a registered training organisation.
- Post participation support.
- EAP & external supervision.
- First Aid & CPR training.
- Professional Development.
- Delivery via online learning with support provided.
- Opportunity to earn while you learn.
- Must have a Current Driver’s Licence.
- Must be 20 years or older.
- A Queensland resident.
- *Must have basic to intermediate computer skills to complete the accredited training (word, excel, PDF, email).
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply, including mature aged applicants & long term unemployed.
- Blue Card is desirable.
How To Apply
Email Deb Keen for a copy of the Position Description and information on the next steps in the recruitment process.
If you require further information, please contact Deb Keen:
Phone: (07) 3156 4800 Email: email@example.com