SQW Certificate I in Construction
Are you Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander and looking to start a career in Construction?
Kurbingui offer Certificate I in Construction
20 Weeks Paid Traineeships (*positions limited)
Start Date: 27th July 2023
This Course Offers
- On the Job Training.
- Employability workshops to get you work ready.
- First Aid & CPR Training.
- Mentoring Assistance, Cultural & Wellbeing Support.
- Links to Employers & Job Opportunities at the end of the traineeship.
*Eligibility Criteria Applies:
- Any age group 17 years or older.
- Commitment to finishing the program.
- Not enrolled in school.
- A Queensland resident.
- Not completed a Skilling Queenslanders for Work Program previously.
- Must reside in Brisbane City Council or Ipswich City Council catchments.
How to Apply
- Complete the Online Application form of your preferred traineeship
- Upload your Resume & Cover Letter and submit your application.
Once your completed application is received, we will then shortlist for interviews.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
If you need help completing the online application form, please contact our SQW Team on:
Phone: (07) 3156 4800 or Email: SQW@kurbingui.org.au